21 - 25 OCTOBER 2018: 1st SESSION of our PROVINCIAL CHAPTER
Thinking of our joys:
- acceptance of our fragility lived out in Faith has opened up new ways for us
- more lay people want to live the Gospel through the spirituality of Blessed Nicolas Barré
- and our older sisters continue to give a beautiful witness to an apostolic life, lived to the end in a spirit of trust and simplicity.
Some proposals were made with the General Chapter in mind. They have to do with:
- our links with the laity
- co-operation between our Provinces on the four continents where we are present
- and closeness to the 'peripheries’, so dear to Pope Francis’ heart.
|Sr Marie Agnès Bauffe and Sr Marie Renée Sarroca||Sr Monique Debay, Sr Jacqueline Lamotte,
Sr Marie Thérèse Hennequin and Sr Lucette Pluquet
Published on: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:12:13 GMT